Software Engineer - Loan IQ
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products. Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices. Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments. Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments. Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures. Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets. As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain. Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Loan IQ software
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An industry-standard technology certification
Other Desired Qualifications
- Oracle SQL Development & Analysis Experience
- Ability to lead discussions with the business group and drive to resolution
- Wholesale business process knowledge
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Defining design specifications from delivered requirements
- Defines detailed data mapping between Loan IQ and other downstream applications needs
- Provides support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale SOR applications
- Completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluation, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas
- Participates and/or leads the transformation of strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications
- Ensures technology solutions meet the needs of an efficient business process and effective/risk free technical process.
- Provides system integration testing and supports User Acceptance testing by analyzing defects and determining appropriate correction
- Work closely with architects, DBA’s and developers to ensure the design is specific and incorporates the appropriate technologies
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.