Senior Broker Insurance Consultant - Professional Lines
We are seeking a Senior Broker Consultant who can bring inspirational and influential leadership to our insurance brokerage function within a privately-owned, growth-oriented professional services firm. The Senior Broker Consultant will step immediately into a leadership role that includes accountability for directing and guiding talented insurance professionals and a business that is undergoing progressive expansion.
If you possess a strong professional insurance acumen and are intellectually curious, innovative, strategic, capable of influencing change, achievement-oriented and looking for a highly visible opportunity involving collaboration with the senior leadership team to drive the direction and success of the team, then Segal may be that next big challenge for you and26hellip;if so, we should talk.
So, What Does it Take?
- 10 years relevant experience within insurance industry providing leadership and an undergraduate degree. Advanced knowledge of Cyber Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI), Directors & Officers, Professional E&O, and ERISA Fidelity Bonds
- Professional accreditation as relevant to the role and experience. RPLU, CPCU designations highly valued.
- Skills that include: visionary and dynamic business leader who is an effective communicator and relationship builder, strategic and innovative problem-solver, positive influencer who can shape insurance discussions and solutions that guides clients26rsquo; decision-making.
Why Join Us?
- We26rsquo;ve been around for 80 years, providing employee benefits and human resources consulting to multiemployer benefit funds, corporations and public sector entities.
- We are independent, private and employee-owned firm that is strategically agile as a business offering consulting advice that is unbiased and highly trusted by our clients.
- We are the right size26hellip;big enough to compete and succeed and26hellip;small enough to feel like you26rsquo;re part of something special where your contributions are important because26hellip;they are.
- And26hellip;we offer a competitive pay and benefit package that includes an attractive cash balance and matching 401(k) pension plans.
We Are All About Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Segal:
We are committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusiveness and demonstrated this through our recruitment, retention, employee nurturing and development programs. We get that maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients.