Junior Account Manager-Entry Level
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing and new B2B customers, help with marketing products, and increase sales and client satisfaction.
The Junior Account Manager is an energetic customer-facing professional who will engage, retain, and drive our business customers’ understanding of existing and new product offerings.
Barker Consulting is looking for someone who will add long-term value to our firm and client and move from an entry-level role into an upper management position. We look for individuals who are growth-oriented and like to be challenged to think quick on their feet!
Does this sound like you so far? Wonderful!
We look forward to seeing your resume!
* Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
* Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently* Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
* How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
* An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support* One on one sales based interaction with customers.
* OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
* Teamwork Oriented
* Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
* Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
* Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
* Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty