General Counsel/Compliance Officer
General Counsel & Compliance Officer for startup healthcare company on Long Island (Queens/Long Island border).
- Oversee compliance with: Medicaid, Home Healthcare program and New York Consumer Directed Personal Assistance program
- Oversee labor law compliance
- Support corporate growth across the NE region
- Help develop and improve various processes and procedures, support various corporate operational matters
- J.D. from a reputable law school and 5-10 years of relevant experience
- License to practice law in NY
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Medicaid and home healthcare compliance
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Resident of Long Island/ Queens
Why this opportunity?
- Act as integral member of leadership team
- Growing startup with strong financials an 75-100 employees
- Flexibility: hours can be full-time or part time, depending on the individual
- Competitive hourly rate of pay and weekly payroll
- Start as consultant; opportunity to become full time and permanent
We look forward to hearing from you!
Published 5 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here