MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
SummaryMy client is seeking a Project Manager to manage all activities associated with selling, designing, and managing all aspects of the construction process. Responsibilities include contract administration, client relations, and management of the construction project schedule, quality, cost, and safety.
My client has worked diligently through the years to build strong relationships with all they encounter by embracing the fundamental tenets of the golden rule: integrity, professionalism & teamwork. They have built a solid reputation by providing exceptional service, honesty, and quality for more than 30 years.
- Responsible for controlling costs and maintaining profitability for projects
- Supervise the development of projects schedules
- Monitoring job progress and assisting in keeping jobs on schedule, within budget, and to company standards
- Ensure each job is properly supplied
- Work with General Contractors on each job
- Work with Field Supervisor for efficient, on time, and within or under budget job completion
- Work with Foremen on
- Scheduling inventory efficiently
- Managing crew
- Communicating with GCs
- Maintain line of communication with Field Supervisor, Inventory, GCs, field, and office
- Manage Change Orders
- Assist in building and maintaining strong customer relations
- Conduct regular meetings with Field, Field Supervisor, Inventory on job needs and updates
- Review Cost reports and make analysis to assist in reducing costs and maintaining productivity
- Conduct regular jobsite inspections
- B.S. in Construction Management, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and field experience.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager, managing Commercial projects, Education (K-12) and/or Multi-Family and Senior Living.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of electrical, mechanical, structural, civil, landscaping, and architectural plans as they relate to schedules, cost, performance, and aesthetics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with clients, owners, project professionals, and field and office staff.
- Ability to proactively identify problems and propose possible solutions.
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and email software
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k plan