General Labor Processing
The Processing team member is responsible for setting up lines within the Processing Department correctly. Making sure all steps in processing are flowing smoothly and in line with LSI production standards. Collecting hazardous or non-hazardous waste in correctly labeled containers and transfer them to collection areas. This position will be carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Job Related Skills/Responsibilities
- Pull Trucks.
- Position Combs.
- Hang Meat.
- Fill Slicer with Meat.
- Operate Slicer Conveyor and Combo Dumper.
- Place Filled Combs on Trucks.
- Feed Nugget Machine and Operate Combo Dumper.
- Feed Screen Oiler.
- Place Screens on Nugget Line.
- Space and Inspect Nuggets.
- Place Screens on Trucks.
- Operate Tumblers.
- Operate Injector.
- Department Janitor.
- Operate Comb/Screen Washer and Wash Trucks.
- Operate a Pallet Jack.
- Know Washroom Chemicals.
- Operate Extruder.
- Line Leader.
- Operate a Forklift.
- Operate an Electric Pallet Jack.
- Lock Out / Tag Out.
- Operate Weiler Grinder.
- Operate Treif Machine.
- Follow good manufacturing practices and HACCP training, along with company SOP's and SSOP's.
- Manage start-up to make sure equipment is in proper operating condition.
- Perform necessary checks at start of shift and at each new product; document on paperwork, code date, correct label, upper/lower film, etc.
- Follow daily production schedule and achieve specified goals.
- Ensure product conforms to specifications.
- Ensure products are correctly labeled and identified for proper disposition.
- Prevent and minimize rework and/or inedible.
- Monitor workflow to maximize machine output efficiencies.
- Keep accurate records of products produced and materials used.
- Suggest improvements; continuously improve the quality of all support activities.
- Tasks will vary as situations and demands change; the lead/foreman/supervisor will assign tasks as necessary.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
1st Shift = Monday-Thursday 6am-430pm
2nd Shift = Monday-Thursday 430pm-3am
3rd Shift = Friday-Sunday 6am-630pm
4th Shift = Friday-Sunday 6pm-6am