Warehouse / Assembly / Order Picker/ General Labor
Immediate openings for experienced warehouse associates, assembly, and order pickers!!
1st shift positions available!!
We value candidates who consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic and professional demeanor. Candidates who are detail oriented and safety conscious are encouraged to apply.
Typical Job Duties:
· Work in a team environment to achieve the production goals of the company
· Maintain equipment and contribute to clean production and warehouse areas
· Working with production and fabrication, or manufacturing machinery
· Inspect quality of product after production
· Read instruction documents and write notes recording activities
· Promote teamwork and effective production throughout each shift
· Consistently be on-site and ready to start on time
Working with PrideStaff as a resource in your job search can give you an advantage over other job-seekers in today's highly competitive job market. We assist our clients in filling full-time and part-time, temporary and permanent positions.
- Preferred 2 years experience working in warehouse environment.
- Requires 6 months recent experience in field.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- High School Diploma or equivalent