Outside Sales - Interviewing Experienced and Entry Level
If you re exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is knowing how to spot the right opportunity.
Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people receive superior support from the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service, and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do best educating more customers and closing more sales.
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a successful salesperson, you re one step from closing the deal with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon. Thurs.), you will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business owners.
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum s reliable 10-step sales system.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned $75,000 $100,000+ annually.
- Platinum s team-based structure encourages motivation, accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annual renewal income potential, generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives.
- Ability to travel overnight weekly Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Associated topics: b2b account executive, consultor de ventas, corporate sales, inside sales representative, representante de ventas, sales agent, sales support generalist, telephone sales, territory, travel sales