Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
The key focus for a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is to execute sourcing strategies and plans with a focus on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the onsite Recruitment Relationship Manager and client talent acquisition personnel to recommend and develop sourcing strategy. Based upon your experience, you will recommend enhancements to ensure recruitment strategy effectiveness. Reporting into the Recruitment Sourcing Manager you will initiate and drive best practice sourcing strategies and be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Recommend and implement the most effective sourcing strategy for each client.
• Source qualified candidates for open requisitions within our client’s industry.
• Utilize a variety of recruiting strategies in alignment with client’s branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
• Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
• Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral based approach and screening criteria.
• Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions.
• Proactively pipeline talent and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans.
• Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture current market intelligence.
• Provide engaged and informed dialogue with candidates regarding opportunities.
• Develop and implement candidate information initiatives, such as, candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, and sourcing strategies.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in the staffing industry, Corporate HR, or related field is strongly preferred.
• Experience within a global organization is desirable.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• Proven ability to creatively recommend sourcing strategies utilizing job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches.
• Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Experience in or knowledge of AGS client sectors is advantageous.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email accommodation@allegisglobalsolutions .com.