Business Development Manager, Managed Services (Nationwide)
COME BUILD THE FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Business Development Manager – Managed Services
Presidio is hiring Business Development Managers to join our growing sales team. Our Business Development Managers (BDM) earn a competitive base salary, exceptional commissions and benefit plans — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Presidio is the place for you.
Business Development Managers are Subject Matter Experts in Managed Services, Contact Center Technologies, Carrier & Colo Solutions, AWS, Cloud and or Security who work with the local AMs and leadership to sell into existing client base as well as the opportunity to identify and solicit new name/new business. from available offerings.
In this overlay role, you will be responsible for:
- Executing sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate managed services solutions.
- Developing business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with account managers.
- Maintaining a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and craft positive relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meeting or exceed ACV (Annual Contract Value) goals as defined by management.
- Adhering to sales process including pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Performing extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
- You will lead ongoing customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- You will work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- You will Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at each target account
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- You will perform deep analysis of account base including “heat maps” to figure out key areas of opportunities.
- You will develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- You will with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, and advance new company initiatives.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Outlook (QBO) to Sales Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to handle sales growth
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- Five or more years of outside information technology sales experience (customer facing) in infrastructure, storage, cloud, network security, professional services or managed services.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.