6am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday
$700 - $900
Capstone is a leading North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 580 operating locations,16,500 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Full-time career day one
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid training and certifications
- Potential to travel the country with our road crew program
- Safety Incentives
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Selecting products throughout the warehouse leveraging warehouse equipment that may include single or double electric pallet jacks, reach lifts or forklifts
- Use of VoCollect, RFScanguns or reading manual tickets
- Other duties as assigned by site leadership
WHAT Success Looks like:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.