Automotive Mechanic / Auto Technician
Start your career with Chrysler today!
Brennan Dodge is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 1 year of experience required; must own tools
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- TONS OF WORK - HUGE EARNING POTENTIAL
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional working environment
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!