Automotive Technician / General Line
Automotive General Line Technicians
Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in beautiful Pensacola, FL is seeking General Line Technicians to join the team.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Paid Training
- College Reimbursement to Strayer University
- Highest paying salaries in the area!
Start your career as an Automotive Technician for Hill-Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep today.
Published 20 hours ago
You can see similar jobs for here