Production Team Lead
The Production Team Lead is responsible for a team of Warehouse Associates, whom do light packaging and assembly, at one of Opportunity Partner’s production facilities. You will ensure our production line is set up correctly and tear down efficiently. You will manage multiple lines at one time, along with general warehouse duties.
- Wage: $18.00 per hour
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM
How will you make a difference?
- Supervise our current temporary labor force of 10 to 20 Warehouse Associates
- Record and document production counts, attendance and goal progress
- Train and coach our temporary and full-time labor force on new product lines
- Set up, stage, and tear-down assembly lines
- Count and track the raw materials and finished goods on a daily & weekly basis
- Collaborate with our Customer Service Team and our external clients on production schedule.
- Operate a forklift (we will provide forklift training and certification)
- Load and unload trucks with raw materials and finished products
- Create & prepare shipping and receiving documentation
What will you bring to Opportunity Partners?
- High School/GED is required
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment.
Why Opportunity Partners?
Join our award-winning team where you will do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an Opportunity Partners employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck.