We are sorry! This job has expired. Click here to see other similar jobs.
Customer Service and Sales Management - Work REMOTELY!!
Work 100% remotely or from any of our beautiful offices!!! We are a leadership development and benefits provision company based in Chicagoland servicing all of the Midwest. We work with Unions, veterans' groups,the transportation industry, and associations and are in charge of the development and customization of their membership services and benefit programs. Some of our clients include: Teamsters (IBT), Service Employees International Union (SEIU), Laborers International Union of North America (LIUNA), United Auto Workers (UAW), Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), American Legion, AMVETS, etc. We are heavily involved in the transportation industry and are expanding rapidly with this. Purchased by Globe Life Corporation (NYSE:GL), and previously owned by Torchmark Corporation (NYSE:TMK) we had our IPO in 1994. Located on the Fortune 1000 List and the S&P500. We have never downsized in our history! We develop leaders and top customer service and sales professionals. We offer in house training, incredible leadership amazing starting incomes, benefits after 90 days, retirement, and merit based advancement- not tenure based. We are a growing company and have at least doubled in size every year for nearly a decade.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Enter customer's data into customer service
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
You can see similar jobs for here