Field Sales Representative - Miami, FL
Burndy LLC - BURNDY® today is a global organization that has pioneered in the manufacture of connectors, fittings and tools for electrical utilities, commercial, industrial and residential contractors, maintenance and repair companies, as well as the telecommunication and renewable energies market.
CMC - Connector Manufacturing Company (CMC®) was established in the early 1940s and relocated to Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1976. CMC’s founder and CEO, Bill Boehm, was active in the industry for more than 50 years. CMC has a history of industry renowned customer and technical service, along with a reputation of engineering excellence, quality, and reliability.
Quazite - BURNDY® today is a global organization that has pioneered in the manufacture of connectors, fittings and tools for electrical utilities, commercial, industrial and residential contractors, maintenance and repair companies, as well as the telecommunication and renewable energies market.Posting Address:
Responsible, within the South Florida Market (Miami to Vero Beach), for the sales of electrical connectors, installation tooling and accessory products to distributors, end users and contractors. Additionally, is responsible for working with Engineers and Consultants in furthering the specifications of Burndy products.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specification is key to the growth of Burndy's business. An FSR needs to understand our position in comparison to our competitors, and be able to articulate the features, advantages and benefits of our line.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to service existing customers with training and certification classes.
- Monitor and follow up on provided vertical market leads (Corporate provided).
- Demonstrate products by using samples, videos and catalogs to emphasize unique Burndy features. As new product is launched, the FSR acts as the feet on the ground in conjunction with our corporate launch.
- Provides information on prices, credit terms and other term conditions of sales. Estimates date of delivery to customers, based on knowledge of delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports monthly on business conditions, lost opportunities, and keeps expense account records.
- Works within assigned expense budget.
- Meets or exceeds sales quota on quarterly and annual basis.
- Manages and submits paperwork for distribution cooperative funds (a percentage of our partners business is invested in jointly marketing our product and their relationship.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Driver’s license required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office, e-mail and other PC application skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Works well in group problem solving situations.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.