Lab Technician -Meriden
In this position, the candidate will provide product development and testing, within an industrial filtration group.
1. Working in the product testing lab - physical product contaminate (dirty water) & pressurized (high temps and pressures) testing . Temps can be 40 degrees Celsius, water pressure 400 lbs per square inch to make sure filters are structurally sound.
2. Responsible for set-up, run, and measure contaminate before & after tests.
3. Computer controlled; no real exposure to pressure. Set up test in self-contained cabinet, close door and push button to run.
4. Technical Writing / Reporting of results to Engineering
5. 60 - 70% Standing, daily
Required PPE (provided): Safety Glasses, ear plugs, respirator, gloves
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technically inclined.
- Basic computer skills, to run computerized testing equipment.
- Food & beverage industry, electronics, or general industrial experience
- Associate's degree or technical school, preferred
- Strong systems background, including ERP / i2 Factory Planner/i2 Supply Chain Planner.
Medical Surveillance Required during onboarding: Hearing Conservation, Respirator Clearance