Product Development Manager/Engineer - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Partners with Marketing to research and/or evaluate new emerging mobile technologies, develop conceptual designs and prototypes for new products.
- Collaborates with Network Planning and Integration teams for implementation of new products and technologies.
- Troubleshooting of complex issues; finding creative and innovative solutions to problems, and tracking through to resolution.
- Leads and manages all product development activities including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, budgeting, financial acumen, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
- Communicates product requirements and provides subject matter expertise to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
- Leads vendor selection process, delivery, and quality required.
- Develops, maintains, and distributes, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Assignments may include development of new emerging products, enhancements, and major reengineering design modifications of existing products.
- Analysis/Problem Solving: Solves unique problems through evaluative judgment/precedent. Independently applies sophisticated analysis in evaluating issues. Develops new concepts/methods/techniques for cross functional initiatives. Recognizes/pursues alternative methods.
- Guided by department goals/objectives. Exercises latitude in determining objectives/approaches to projects. Leads multiple small to large sized projects including the technical breadth to manage intelligently.
- Key contributor on complex projects/initiatives. Impacts current and future business opportunities through application of specialized technical/industry knowledge. Develops methods/techniques based on strategic project objectives.
- Communication: Mentors and provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in work area. Coordinates across multiple departments. Promotes active listening and open communication.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Certified in either Agile SAFe for Team or Agile SAFe Lead
- Product management experience as relates to native client application development.
- Product Management Experiences as relates to Identity and Access Management Security Systems features and functions
- Product management experience as relates to ecommerce applications.
- Product management experience with social media applications and their security systems
- Wireframe and data flow development
- Vendor Management
- Test case development
- System Integration Modeling
- Requirements identification
- Presentation skills
- Mobile OS platform (iOS, Android, Windows) API understanding and application submission processes
- Mobile device management
- Exp leading delivery of small & large scale mobile apps; across two or more mobile OS platforms
- Defect triage and resolution
- Communication Skills - both oral and written
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams