Opus Scientific is currently recruiting for a Facilities Engineer for a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development, production and distribution of plasma-derived products. This company has a market presence in about 100 countries.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and PLC programing and troubleshooting
- Create, plan and manage facility for the non-production area of maintenance. Ensures tasks meet quality, schedule and performance requirements.
- Expected to maintain a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety policies, rules and EH&S standards
- Manage assigned areas, including grounds and parking areas, external engineering and service supplies.
- Apply knowledge of HVAC, Refrigeration’s, Fire Alarm, Snow Removal, Cafeteria, Janitorial Landscaping, Security, HEPAs, Pest Control, Geese Control and Card Access.
- Provide input on safety, quality, environmental control, cost savings and efficiencies
- Provides input on equipment reliability and robust design.
- Maintain Utilizations of CMMS and total productive Maintenance
- Conducts routine and corrective work with Operations
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with at least 5+ years’ experience working with and managing expanse budgets.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Project Manager, Excel and Word
- Proven Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work weekends and holidays when operations conditions require
- Collaborative and inclusive leadership style
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays when operating conditions require
Published 5 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here