Director, Sales & Marketing - GIMATIC
Barnes Group Inc. Automation Strategic Business Unit has an exciting and challenging career opportunity for an experienced Sales and Marketing professional in its Gimatic business, headquartered in Roncadelle (Brescia), Italy. Gimatic is global player in the market of End of Arm Tooling. This position is responsible for managing, coaching and developing a global team of sales & marketing professionals while keeping abreast of technology and application trends to meet market and company demands. Other key responsibilities include identifying new products, services and value-added opportunities within the Industrial marketplace.
The right candidate should be a results-oriented leader with a proven track record of achieving plan / commitments and, understand the marketing/sales functions’ impact on business results. He or she should have a proactive leadership style and approach, the ability to lead by example and build collaborative teams in alignment with our corporate values. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a transformational environment, please submit your name and credentials for further consideration.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual profit plan for profitable revenue growth.
- Develop and implement the sales & marketing strategy for the global Gimatic business to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Drive alignment between marketing, product management, sales & support functions across the business to support achievement of growth plans.
- Lead the implementation and adoption of a global CRM system.
- Coach, mentor and train the sales team and marketing group to ensure the successful execution of the sales strategy to achieve sustainable profitable growth.
- Ensure on-budget and on-time implementation of marketing strategies; including trade shows, digital presence, traditional advertising & other means of reaching the market.
- Drive business data analytics in a high mix, high volume transaction business for continuous improvement in areas such as market share growth, pricing and new business development. Views data analytics as critical to decision - making; considers “what the data says” and leverages it to formulate plans and execute on them.
- Ensure regional strategies for Regional Managers align with the overall growth strategy of the business.
- Develop client relationships in conjunction with regional sales managers to sell products and services of ASR, within established policy standards.
- View opportunities for digitalization/innovation/automation to facilitate continuous improvement and enhancement. Is motivated to think outside-of-the-box. While holding themselves accountable to achieve desired results and outcomes.
- Recognizes business opportunities, promotes concept development and provides product strategies for profitable implementation in collaboration with engineering / R&D.
- Develop skillsets within the team to price/negotiate the best value for products and services sold in accordance with business policies and objectives.
- Promotes Barnes Group values across the organization and conducts oneself in perfect alignment with same values; adheres to the Barnes Group Code of Conduct.
- Ability to drive the right communication cadence, operating mechanisms and daily management to track forecasts and progress towards plan in alignment with our Total Operating System to drive Commercial, Operational and Financial Excellence.
- Minimum seven years of combination of sales and marketing experience in end of arms tools.
- Minimum five years of management experience.
- Minimum five years demonstrated success in technical sales and consultative problem solving with multiple value-added components and systems desired.
- Solid experience with global CRM systems
- Strategic Thinking combined with Operational, Commercial and Financial excellence experience
- Demonstrated leadership effectiveness. Must be an effective change leader; balances consistency with flexibility and willingness to change ideas in the face of new information. Impeccable integrity; superior interpersonal skills; engage and manage different cultures.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate and share information, knowledge, and expertise with all levels of the organization
- Strong Leadership, project management and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50 %.
- Candidate must be fluent in Italian & English. Knowledge of other European Languages are a plus.
- Proven track record of growing a business in a systematic and sustainable manner”
- BS. Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering), Marketing, Sales or related discipline required.
- MBA preferred.
To be considered for the above position, please email your resume to Laura Bianchi at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.BGInc.com and www.gimatic.com Click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.