Senior Software Engineer – VMF
Clayton Homes/Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance is looking for a Software Engineer III to join a Scrum team of experienced Software Engineers in the modernization and support of applications that support the loan origination process within our Finance division. As a Software Engineer III, you will have the opportunity to work in an Agile/Scrum environment and will have exposure to a variety of technologies that Clayton is adopting/integrating including Salesforce, AWS, .Net (C#), Oracle ERP Cloud and much more!
You will get to work with many divisions across the company including Retail, Enterprise Technology Operations (ETO), Data Engineering & Analytics (DEA), and others, focusing on technology modernization that has an impact on business operations from every angle.
- Working with a company that encourages new technologies and growth opportunities.
- Recognized as one of East Tennessee’s top technology workplaces
- Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical and financial wellness
- Onsite fitness facility with full gym, gym classes, volleyball and basketball courts, ping-pong and disc golf course
- Clayton is a vertically integrated Berkshire Hathaway company with manufacturing, retail, finance, insurance and corporate divisions all under one roof!
- One of America’s largest home builders and leader in housing
- Quarterly bonus program and team celebrations
- Competitive benefits (401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%, medical and dental plan with prescription coverage and vision, paid time off days and holidays)
- Working with a mission driven company that is “opening doors to a better life” for our customers
- Over 2,000 new friends on-site that can’t wait to meet you!
- Our strength is our people…we attract those who make us better
- Collaborate with software developers, architects, business analysts, product owners, operations engineers, security, business representatives, etc.
- Integrate 3rd party solutions such as Salesforce, Oracle, Appian, etc.
- Documents development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environments
- Provide technical leadership and actively mentor more junior Software Engineers
- Present deep technical presentations to the Clayton Community as needed and share knowledge and facilitate the adoption of best practices
- Build constructive and effective relationships with business stakeholders and technology teams
- Provide consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor/specialist
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Humble, hungry and smart self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints and changing priorities
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience in web application development
- Demonstrates proficiency in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Enjoys working with people and using technology to solve business problems
- Microsoft ASP.NET Core, MVC, C#, Web API
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with AWS
- Experience integrating with 3rd party services such as Salesforce or Google APIs
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Information Technology