Production / Logistics Associate
All shifts available.GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Operate both automated and manual machines, test and visually inspect finished product. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains supply of components for automated equipment.
- Operates automated equipment to produce finished product.
- Performs routine visual inspection on product.
- Utilizes measuring devices to check quality of product.
- Performs troubleshooting and basic maintenance on equipment.
- Completes various production reports daily.
- May be assigned different work stations or rotate between stations to reduce fatigue.
- Takes action as required by policy, procedure and training in response to audible or visual alerts.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with company policies
- Confers with other associates and the chain of command as necessary to identify and resolve problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned by chain of command.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stable work history
- Ability to work daily and / or weekend overtime
- If hired for 2nd or 3rd shift, must be able to work 2nd or 3rd for up to 5 years
- Ability to perform at fast cycle times while maintaining safety and quality.
- Qualified candidates will be asked to complete the Production Skill Review (PSR). This assessment has sections including math, mechanical reasoning, stock picking, pattern series recognition and a personality inventory.
Published 4 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here