HVAC Service Technician
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Lennox National Account Services (NAS), wholly owned by Lennox International, a 120+ year old company and a world leader in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. NAS is a major, national player in the Commercial Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and service industry.
We have 100+ offices throughout the continental United States and are still growing and expanding. In the next 5 years we will double the number of Branch Offices and significantly increase annual revenue. In order to do that we need good people like you, who want to grow and learn. We consistently offer the best of both to all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEOC).
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Company truck, phone, and uniforms provided
- Overtime available to increase earnings potential
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Insurance coverage, + 401k Plan Match
- Company paid vacation, personal days & holidays
- Referral and rewards program
This technician performs field activities associated with supporting the installation, maintenance and servicing of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems for commercial customers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair and calibration after installation.
- Handle basic, non-complex products and/or problems, referring more complex problems to higher-level technicians.
- Uses experience and technical skills with preventive maintenance and system operations to determine service requirements.
- Advises manager of preventive maintenance inspections performed and corrective actions to be taken.
- Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility to work overtime, on-call and weekends, as required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 to 6 years hands on Commercial HVAC Experience
- EPA Certification- Type I & Type II or Universal Required
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Ability to climb ladders
- Moderate lifting (up to 90 pounds)
- Complete pre-employment drug test and background check process
- Technical aptitude to perform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot equipment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic Skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Ability to work independently and self-schedule
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints
- Driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision
- NATE certification a plus
- Periodically ‘on call’ for service coverage
- Local travel required