Service Advisor - Lexus of Seattle
The Service Advisor will interact with customers to determine their need for vehicle repairs. The worker may road test the vehicle, visually inspect vehicle, question customer about vehicle performance, complete service work order, explain service costs to customer. The Service Advisor may explain the dealership shuttle service to the customer; will notify customer when vehicle is ready to be picked up.
Our Service Advisor is responsible for serving as a liaison between the Service Department technicians and the parts department by maintaining customer satisfaction and also performing the following duties:
- Ability to meet & greet customers with courtesy and efficiency
- Determine the course of action to take and obtain customer authorization.
- Write up service needs and give customer accurate estimate for dollar amount and completion time of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer, to achieve satisfactory repairs, sale of necessary repair or maintenance to vehicles.
- Knowledge of warranty and service/insurance policies.
- Keeping customer informed and advise customer of the prognosis of their vehicle.
- Calling customers to set appointments and answer telephones at a timely manner.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver’s license
- Must have good reading, writing and math skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to work retail hours
- Computer proficient
Kuni Automotive Group a Holman Enterprise is a privately held automotive company with 14 Dealership Franchises, 15 Brands and 15 locations. Kuni Automotive strives to create a positive work environment where you are excited to come to work every day! Kuni was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line.
In addition to a competitive wage, benefit and employee programs for a full-time employee at Kuni include:
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- Holiday, Jury Duty, and Bereavement Pay
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- 24 Hour Fitness discount and gym membership subsidy
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And much more…