Do you have maintenance experience? Are you looking for your next challenge where you can gain valuable resume skills? Then please see below!
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with an industry leader looking for a Maintenance Helper to join their Lynnwood team. As a Maintenance Helper will responsible for maintaining and improving the site buildings and ground. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Perform minor landscaping, sweeping, and pressure washing
- Clean, organize and move materials in out-buildings, spaces and sheds
- Perform various yard and building maintenance tasks including painting, cleaning, and repairing building doors, signs, posts, steps, rails, and walls
- Safely work with hand and electrical tools including ladders, lifts, drills, hammers, tractor with mower, shovels, pruning tools, ratchets, wrenches, pneumatic tools, skill and table saws, pressure washer and painting tools
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous maintenance experience required
- Experience using mechanical and electrical tools for general maintenance, construction, or related applications
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions, mechanical drawings, and diagrams
- Basic computer and math skills
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.