Multi-Modality Technologist - Lyndhurst, NJ
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance "Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Riverside offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a health-care team and have the benefit of same day and walk in appointments. As an advocate for prenatal health and education, Riverside offers prenatal classes every weekend free of charge. Riverside believes in giving back to their community and the patients they serve through health fairs, charitable giving/foundation, and free medical education.
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is seeking a Multi-Modality Technician to join our growing team in New Jersey. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
- Performs diagnostic exams at a technical level, clerical duties including record keeping, and participates in continuing education to maintain high quality services
- Schedules exams as needed
- Adheres to established section and organizational protocols, QA guidelines, and regulatory requirements
- Sets up the imaging room to coincide with the examination being performed to include the use of proper isolations precautions when needed
- Provides quality customer service, explains all studies to patient in a clear manner, and provides information and resources to patient and family
- Safely transfers patient to and from carts, beds and wheelchairs
- Positions the patient, ensuring patient comfort and modesty
- Selects proper imaging devices, provides proper shielding for patients and assisting personnel, and sets the machine to obtain optimal images
- Accurately critiques images and adjusts factors if an image needs to be repeated
- Performs patient assessment and screening within the scope of practice
- Uses a variety of imaging equipment and understands the capabilities and limitations of each piece of equipment
- Uses the image archiving system and maintains an expertise in data and image transfer
- Cleans, disinfects, and inspects equipment
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Completion of AMA approved Radiology Program
- CT registry through ARRT
- MRI registry through ARRT
- Appropriate state licensure
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Multi-Modality Technologist, Radiology, AMA, ARRT, New Jersey