Senior Full stack Java Developer
We are currently taking applications for Senior Full Stack Java Developers. Applicants must have 5+ years of experience as Full stack Java Developer and recent experience working with Angular 2.0+ and Java 1.8.
This position is a 6 month contract to hire position.
- Participate in scrum meetings and coordinate with Business Analysts to understand the business needs and implement the same into a functional design
- Analyze and create business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to develop solutions for the application environment
- Design, develop and implement software applications; create system procedures and ensure that the developed applications function normally
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts; develop detailed programming logic; code changes using technologies such as Java or J2EE
- Design and develop Web Services using tools such as SOAP, REST, or Tomcat
- Work on Active MQ Messaging Service for Integration
- Work with SQL queries to store the data in MS SQL Server
- Write source code, prepare test data, test and debug programs, revise and refine programs to improve performance of the application software
- Perform build and unit testing using tools such as Maven or JUnit
- Work on Continuous Integration using tools such as Jenkins or Hudson
Please apply to this posting or send an email sharing your contact information and an updated copy of your resume if you are interested in this position.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.