Associate Desktop Engineer
We are looking for a Associate Desktop Engineer who is capable of planning and coordinating the team's evaluation, design, installation, and ongoing support of a desktop environment that includes hardware, software, peripherals, and devices. The Desktop Engineer will also be responsible for providing direction on the use and implementation of technologies to meet business needs. The Desktop Engineer would need to be able to leverage a strong knowledge of enterprise technologies to coordinate efforts across engineering and technology groups.
Key Duties & Responsibilities Includes:
* Evaluate, recommend, test, document, and implement hardware/software solutions based on identified business needs.
* Use decision making, creativity, and problem solving to diagnose and resolve highly complex technical problems while providing great customer service.
* Remain current with industry best practices to develop subject matter expertise
* Package applications and design distribution methods
* Create, organize, and maintain endpoint hardware and software configuration standards
* Develop advanced scripting, automation, or programs as needed to manage the desktop environment
* Manage operating system and 3rd party software updates
* Design and maintain operating system deployment and desktop provisioning processes
* Manage projects by planning, working with others, and driving project time lines to accomplish cross department deliverable
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.