Inpatient Adolescent Psychiatrist - Denver, CO Area
Highlands Behavioral Health is an 86-bed, freestanding behavioral health hospital that offers programs and services in inpatient and intensive partial programs for children, adolescents and adults with psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
Physicians work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment with other physicians, multidisciplinary clinical staff and administration offering opportunity for professional and personal growth.
We are currently seeking to add a Staff Adolescent Psychiatrist to our team at Highlands Behavioral Health in Littleton, CO. The position consists mostly of inpatient psychiatry, but there is a possibility of some outpatient volume if that interests you. Please see below for additional details:
- 86-bed free-standing behavioral hospital;
- Provides care to patients adolescents (11+) through adults;
- Specialized program offerings to cater to each age group and diagnosis type;
- Well-established medical staff and support staff teams;
- Collaborative & supportive group that works well together and focused on taking care of our patients;
- Monday-Friday, day schedule;
- No weekends, if desired;
- Manageable caseload to allow for work/life-balance;
- Productivity Bonus Plan in place, for any additional call/shifts you decide to take on (not required);
- Perform initial psychiatric evaluations, follow-up visits, & patient discharges;
- H&P's outsourced to outside group, not handled by psychiatrists;
- Excellent compensation/benefits package - 25 days paid-time off each year + 9 company-paid holidays, CME Time/Allowance, 401k w/ company match, malpractice coverage, medical, dental, vision, sign-on bonus, base salary, and more!
Please reach out to the In-House Physician Recruiter shown below to discuss this opportunity further!
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Highlands Behavioral Health Services
Universal Health Services, Inc.
615-554-0073 CELL[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]