Senior Internal Auditor
- Execute assigned audits and projects, including the identification of meaningful internal control recommendations and process improvements.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit or project (either solely or working with other auditors). These phases include:
- risk assessment,
- development of the audit program,
- data analysis and sample selections,
- completion of assigned audit steps,
- presentation of findings and recommendations to management
- preparation of the draft audit report
- Work independently on assigned audits and projects with minimal management oversight and guidance.
- Communicate, interview, and interact with personnel and management at various levels across the organization and in other geographies.
- Perform audits in a professional manner and in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditor's (IIA) standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audit, compliance or other relevant work experience
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or other relevant professional certification preferred
- Ability to work independently, manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Experience with US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), or similar controls compliance requirements, preferred
- Ability to travel internationally for 1-2 weeks per trip with 25% total travel required
- Knowledge of SAP desired
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
You can see similar jobs for here