The Route Logistics Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team drivers, messengers, and guards that support and performs the Cash in Transit functions. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Route Logistics Supervisor assists the Manager in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the armored car facility.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to Route Logistics employees
• Oversee daily operations including but not limited to route efficiency, route scheduling, opening and closing of branch
• Maintain safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all Route Logistics employees work and return home safely
• Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
• Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement
• Maintain and provide quality customer service
• Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures; ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker’s compensation injury costs and security losses
• Ensure employees are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations required to perform their duties
• Assist Management as need to meet branch goals
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience in transportation and/or logistics
• Minimum of Class B with air brakes driver’s license
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Previous experience as an armored car driver
• Knowledge of route analysis and logistics
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.