Functional Area: Logistics
Posting Locations: Lexington
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Warehouse team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor!
Things you should know about working as a Warehouse Supervisor:
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for warehouse functions. This individual monitor the daily activities of checkers, loaders and forklift drivers while ensuring the loading/unloading of all route trucks, bulk rigs and transports is completed in an efficient and safe manner.
What would success look like?
- Manage and direct the daily activities of checkers, loaders, and forklift drivers
- Efficiently supervise the loading/unloading of all route trucks, bulk rigs, and transports
- Maintain and control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level
- Reconcile any inventory variances
- Work closely with internal management to execute all planned programs
- Train and supervise a staff of warehouse personnel
- Direct the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality
- Maintain and supervise warehouse cost control
- Manage and model the safety culture and strive for 100% compliance concerning safety policies and procedures
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience supervising & leading people in a warehouse environment
- Forklift experience & an excellent safety record
- Must have strong leadership, communication, organizational & customer service skills
- Should have good PC knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as basic math skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity & be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, maturity, initiative, personal demeanor, & the ability to exercise sound judgment
- SAP experience preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.