Assistant General Manager- Carbone (ARIA)
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
- Assist the General Manager in overseeing all operations and staffing, including supervising service during hours of operation.
- Ensure superior quality and presentation consistent with AAA Five Diamond/Forbes Five Star standards.
- Anticipate the guests' needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Create daily floor plans per shift to ensure proper rotation and coverage of stations.
- Effectively communicate with management, chefs and culinary staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees.
- Check on all reservations, special guest needs and maintain direct communication with guests for special requests and large party reservations.
- Utilize Spotfire to maximize sales and profits, manage daily labor and other operating expenses and implement cost-cutting measures and initiatives.
- Manage POS pricing/maintenance issues to ensure checks can be processed correctly.
- Review staffing, schedules and vacations.
- Coach and train on policies and procedures.
- Maintain contact with cashiers to ensure correct policies and procedures for check handling/closing are followed by service staff.
- Support the General Manager in the development and implementation of the strategic plan and vision for the department operations, fiscal budgets, and marketing strategies to produce both short and long term profitability.
- Assist in overseeing all Human Resources activities including hiring, training, monitoring staff performance in all phases of service and job functions, attendance, and work closely with Employee Relations to resolve employee conflicts, issuing progressive discipline, mediate due process meetings, separations, and all aspects of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Ensure all dining rooms are in accordance with the AAA Five Diamond/Forbes Five Star maintenance program.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and practices are consistent with the company's core service standards and brand attributes.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 4 years of Service Experience in a similar setting.
- At least 2 years of Supervisory experience.
- At least 1 year of Food and Beverage management experience in a similar setting.
- Previous experience managing employees using a Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Working knowledge of all beverage and wine products, service, menu items and equipment used to perform these duties.
- Working knowledge about all health and safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of kitchen operations.
- Working knowledge of POS systems.
- Effective listening abilities and ability to make strong judgment calls.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
You can see similar jobs for here