Restaurant Assistant Manager
Whether you aspire to be one of our iconic Carhops or a Restaurant Manager, our SONIC drive-in restaurant locations are the customer-pleasing front lines of career opportunity.
Opportunities now exist for Restaurant General Managers and Restaurant Assistant Managers.
If you are an experienced restaurant manager in a quick-paced environment, who leads through coaching and developing your team, then we would like to talk to you!
- Demonstrated restaurant manager operations experience
- Passionate about motivating a team to be guest service minded
- Trains, monitors and coaches crew towards common service goals
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits
- Ability to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong, positive working relationships
- Ability to interview, hire and engage employees
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Competitive Wages with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Leadership, Operations, and Financial Training
- 401K Retirement Planning
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave (Paid Time Off)
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunities for Advancement
**1 year of management experience required**
Company DescriptionSONIC is all about having fun while you work and gaining a sense of accomplishment along the way. Not only do you work with fantastic people, you'll get great pay, flexible hours and a cool uniform. We are pioneers of the atypical and are always seeking out kindred spirits unafraid to embrace their career potential in a shameless bear hug - if that you, then let's roll! Apply today!
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, director, food service supervisor, front end, general manager, management, manager, night shift manager, operations, restaurant manager