Temporary Inventory Analyst
Accounting Principals is currently recruiting for an upcoming temporary Inventory Analyst job for a dynamic Knoxville company. To be considered for this position, you should have excellent customer service skills and strong analytical abilities. You will be responsible for exceeding customer expectations of inventory replenishment, service levels, in-stock performance and inventory turns of the company’s products at both customer warehouse and retail level while minimizing supply chain costs. This is an excellent opportunity for a new grad with a Supply Chain/Logistics degree to gain valuable experience with a premier Knoxville company. Salary up to $16/hr.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review, analyze and update customer’s demand forecast as necessary
• Review customer inquiries and create orders for replenishment product as needed
• Track all purchase orders and handle any shipment related inquiries
• Communicate with internal and external customers and provide excellent customer service
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1-3 years of experience in inventory forecasting, inventory replenishment, or supply chain
• Strong forecasting, statistical and analytical skills with the ability to make quick and actionable recommendations
• Proficient in using Excel and Word software
• A proven team player with the ability to work well with others in a team-based environment
To be considered for the Temporary Inventory Analyst job in Knoxville, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to view additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals.