Associate - XPO Graduate Program
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe on-the-job training is the best way to teach individuals about the industry and prepare them for a job within the company. As an Associate – XPO Graduate Program, you will learn about logistics, leadership, and operations by gaining a working understanding of operations, solutions, commercial and financial requirements, sales, customer support and service, safety, LEAN principles, and other facets of our business. You will learn first-hand how to lead a team of professionals who strive toward the common goals of providing the best service to our customers and being the leader in the logistics industry. If you’re ready to build a career you can be proud of—we have the opportunity for you to grow with XPO
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Participate in a series of rotational assignments, lasting approximately 8 months each, which may include operations, warehouse, engineering, transportation, sales, LEAN, finance, and other departments
- Communicate effectively with the XPO Graduate Program manager, reporting manager, and mentor
- Perform responsibilities relative to the rotational assignment
- Meet weekly goals and objectives
- Learn the basic job functions, skills, and qualifications of the rotational assignment
- Take initiative to learn XPO Logistics operations with online resources, reading, observing, and working alongside several of our associates
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to relocate for future opportunities; flexibility to be placed in any of our locations across the United States
- Availability to work all shifts including days, evenings, nights, and weekends depending on rotational assignment
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or Engineering
- Industry experience
- Confidence to take responsibility for your decisions and actions
- Good time management skills
- Aptitude for front-line supervisory positions and operations management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.