Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As an Intern, you will spend 10 weeks gaining valuable work experience in a dynamic, customer-focused, professional services environment. You will find yourself immersed in a rapidly growing environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Engage and communicate effectively with other professionals throughout the organization
- Work on assigned projects while meeting deadlines set forth by manager
- Contribute to the overall business process
- Gain a strong understanding of the industry
- Perform administrative tasks and duties as assigned
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Currently enrolled as a rising college junior or senior or graduate student
- Strong attention to detail with analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel occasionally
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.