*** GDIT is hiring in Keyport! ***
GDIT is currently hiring in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) in Keyport, WA! Our work supports the maintenance and enhancement of mission planning, training, and tactical systems used by US Navy personnel in the conduct and training for various tactical missions.
Available Opportunities in Keyport:
- Associate Software Developers
- Journeyman Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Systems Administrators
- DoD Secret Clearance required for all positions
- All positions require 8570 IAT II Level Certification (CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
- Additional education and experience requirements may vary by position
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.