Temporary Landscape Helper
Landscape Helper Summary: A large apartment community in Grand Rapids is looking for some helpers to clean up the community. These helpers will clear debris and cut down branches and help to place it in the wood chipper.
Landscape Helper Responsibilities:
- Beautifying the community after the winter
- Picking up trash and debris
- Assuring the the debris is cut down and cleared
- Any special projects from the maintenance lead
Schedule & Pay
- 1st shift, 8am- 5pm Mon- Friday
Landscape Helper Qualifications:
- Previous landscaping and grounds experience is a plus.
- Perform duties reliably with minimal supervision.
- Positive appearance and communication skills
- Ability to operate power tools and pick up debris and load and unload the debris into a wood chipper.
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Wyoming, MI 49519 Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Temporary to permanent
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings