Customer Service Representative
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
We're Seeking a Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you're looking for work in Kansas City, Missouri and can work a short-term temporary-to-full-time position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Call center experience desired
- Knowledge of scheduling
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.