This position will perform routine daily facilities tasks including, but not limited to, maintaining physical space in a large corporate environment for a global professional services firm client. This individual will manage building-equipment emergencies on an ongoing basis and serve as a liaison between client and outside contractors that are contracted to address facilities related issues. He/she will affect conference and meeting setup including coordinating technology and distributing work orders as assigned by department manager, assisting with office relocations and service provider coordination, routine walkthroughs, assisting with cold and hot calls, conducting floor plan audits and furniture coordination, performing ergonomics tasks and setups, and maintaining the conference room supplies. Another key expectation is that He/she will have frequent interactions with the building landlord and drive facilities issues/repairs towards resolution
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with Landlord as needed, escalate facilities related issues.
- Communicate effectively with client Facilities Manager to address issues as needed/provide updates.
- Communicate with Kalispell Office Leader on any facilities related issues
- Engage in the bid-leveling process to ensure the best/most cost effective contractors are hired to perform work.
- Source and build relationships with competent reliable contractors.
- Enter contractors in client’s iprocurement system, order and receive sully as needed.
- Schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls, and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
- Address any safety related issues, such as torn carpets, exposed electricals or anything related to the property both inside and around the outside perimeter.
- Manage office moves and employee relocations.
- Coordinate with service providers on a daily basis to ensure level of service is met.
- Perform routine walkthroughs of campus to assess general conditions.
- Assist in the planning of potential future building space and supply needs.
- Ensure floor plans and contacts are consistently accurate and updated.
- Work with furniture installers weekly to assess ongoing issues.
- Perform daily ergonomic tasks and work with Ergo Consultant to schedule visits.
- Communicate daily with supply vendors and update company executives regularly.
· Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management or related field.
· 3 or more years of facilities related experience.
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with computer applications required - including Microsoft Office and Windows
· Familiarity with preventative maintenance and work order software systems
· Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Demonstrates organization skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
· Team-oriented with the ability to build consensus and effective relationships in a cohesive business environment
· Must have a passion for customer service excellence
· May be on call, as necessary
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We’re building the best team in the industry – our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you’re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple - talented people. Visit our website at .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.