To create and maintain engineered designs of assigned products, systems or components in order to be competitive in function, manufacturability and marketability.
Role & Responsibility
Engineered Design Creation
- Create, modify, analyze, and maintain the engineering design of assigned products, systems and components.
- Be aware of trends and developments in product design from vender contacts, workshop and meetings, industry and div. contacts to determine and apply new techniques, materials and procedures beneficial to assigned product designs.
- Work with other departmental functions (service, production, tooling, marketing, dealers, etc.) in completion of assigned projects.
- Participate and assist in planning of product specifications, timelines, resource requirements.
- Prepare and participate in product engineering presentations to venders, customers and other departments.
- Direct, and analyze results of tests on prototype and production machines.
Provide Staff Direction and Training
- Supervise the activities of other product design personnel in completion of assigned work.
- Assist in the training and development of assigned product design personnel.
- Proficient at Creo Parametric and/or other computer engineering tools.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required:
Published 4 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here