SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on Duty. Job usually performed during high volume times as assistant to Servers.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Greets guests in a courteous and respectable way.
- Serves high quality food and checks all orders to ensure they are complete, prepared as ordered, portioned correctly and attractive in appearance.
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and pantry.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not limited to rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders, cleaning work areas, etc.
- Executes the service cycle and team responsibilities at all times.
- Communicates with managers and co-workers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with guests.
- Must lift and carry serving trays weighing up to 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
- Requires repeated and continual reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
- Receives direction and training from the Manager on Duty as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
Published 3 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here