Packager/General Labor - 2nd Shift
Kerry is a global leader in taste & nutrition. Our manufacturing facilities produce and supply the world with over 15,000 different food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products throughout the world. With a commitment toward sustainability and reputation for innovation, a career with Kerry offers you the chance to change the way the world views food and nutrition. A career with Kerry is something you can feel good #LeadingToBetter.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!
The Jackson location creates dry beverage products for Kerry customers and brands. The General Labor position performs various packaging and general labor taks in our Retail Packaging department. Hours for this position are 2nd shift, 4pm-2am, Monday - Thursday with overtime as needed on Fridays and Saturdays.Description and Responsibilities
Poistion responsilbilities include but are not limited to
- Mark and label containers or products using appropriate equipment.
- Measure, weigh, and count and package products and materials.
- Examines and inspects containers, materials, and products in order to ensure proper specifications are followed while maitining a a clean and safe work environment and following all HACCP requirements.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Previous experience of 3-6 month in manufacturing preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced enviorment and maintain production goals.
- Must have a good attendance record and be available to work overtime as needed