Claims Supervisor - Workers' Compensation
Claims Supervisor - Workers' Compensation - Job Description
Our client is expanding and seeking an experienced Workers Compensation Claims Supervisor to join their team.
This position is Direct Hire and will be based out of their Irvine, CA office.
Claims Supervisor - Workers' Compensation - Qualifications
- 3+ years Supervisory experience overseeing Workers' Compensation Claim Examiners
- Oversees the handling of all aspects of the claims assigned to the unit including reserving, communication, documentation, litigation management, evaluation, negotiation, and settlement
- Assigns new claims to unit members based on complexity and skill set of staff
- Strong computer proficiency, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- 25%-35% Travel required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Claims Adjuster Designation (Education Hours Complete)
- WCCA, WCCP, or any Industry Certifications
- Self-Insured Professional Certification (SIP)
TheBestIRS, Insurance Recruiting Specialists, is the leading provider of insurance jobs in California for Claims Management concentrating in Workers’ Compensation, Property, Commercial Lines, Personal Lines and Catastrophe. TheBestIRS have been placing insurance professionals in direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities with insurance carriers, self-insurance companies and third party administrators for nearly 2 decades and are adding new clients every day. Apply for one of our insurance jobs in CA and find out why TheBestIRS is the best choice for your insurance career.
Published 2 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here