Irvine Account Executive
JOB REQUISITIONIrvine Account Executive
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the staffing professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Division and Branch Management to develop the division's production and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
- Developing and growing a client base: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing legal professionals in temporary and temporary-to-full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local legal community.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed and ability to leverage legal experience to manage and grow your business.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Paralegal degree/certification or law degree preferred.
- 2+ years of direct legal experience or in marketing services to the legal community.
- Demonstrated success in business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONCA IRVINE