Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Automotive Service Technician
Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills is seeking State of MI/ ASE certified Automotive Technicians for their fast-paced, high volume Service Department!
$3,000 SIGNING BONUS!!!
4000+ shop hours per month/ 3500+ repair orders per month!
Join Michigan's largest automotive group - APPLY NOW!!
Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Automotive Service Technician (Auto Mechanic)
Certifications from the State of Michigan
Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
Hold a valid driver’s license
Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- $3,000 SIGNING BONUS for State of MI/ASE Certified Technicians
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentives/Bonus Programs
- 401k with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (2x annual income)
- Vacation pay
- Paid Training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tool contributions
- Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
- Limitless growth opportunities (32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations)
- Company stability (66 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 15th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today!