Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent
This is a full-time traveling role for a General Contractor. They are looking for a Superintendent with Large Retail Distribution Center experience.
- Strong Commercial Project Pipeline
- Established company and room for growth
- Established company with a strong project pipeline in Commercial Construction Projects
- Plan, direct, own the entire job-site. Provide outstanding communication, customer satisfaction and manage self and team to achieve effective layout of job-site, critical path to complete the project on time within budget.
- Communicate scope with operations, customers, subcontractors, vendors, daily labor, and be knowledgeable, courteous and build trust with customer.
- Proactively evaluate construction drawings to effectively interpret trade skills, task assignments, increase productivity, coordinate and collaborate with the office to produce quality work.
- Actively communicate hazards, risks, and provide training to employees and subcontractors on the job site with the goal of zero safety violations, unsafe work habits, accidents and injuries.
- Successfully supervise and assign task to multiple subcontractors, local daily labor, and vendors.
- Provide positive coaching and training while motivating the team to produce quality work and ensure all company and customer Safety Standards are met with all individuals on the job site
- Strong background in the Construction Industry focusing on Commercial Construction Projects
- Large Distribution Center Experience
- Must be willing to Travel*
- Competitive base salary
- per diem
Published 3 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here