Project Manager / Construction Manager
- Houston based General Contractor looking for a Project Manager with Retail and Office experience
- Established General Contractor in Houston with diverse commercial projects throughout Houston
- Project ranges from $5 Million - $25 Million
- Strong project pipeline throughout Houston
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout, develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation, and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment, continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion
- Perform project closeout
- Capable of managing projects $10+ million in size
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Provide training and serve as a member to less experienced personnel
- Significant experience as a manager of construction activities in the field. Must possess superior construction knowledge, excellent personnel management skills, scheduling expertise, good knowledge and use of cost control procedures.
- Bachelor in Science in Construction Science or related curriculum from an accredited University preferred
- 5-10 years' experience in commercial construction
- Competitive Base Salary
- Truck Allowance
- Health Benefits
Published 2 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here