Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic
Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas, NV is looking for experienced Service Technicians!! SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS! GREAT PAY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE! 90 DAY GUARANTEE!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred but NOT REQUIRED
- Chrysler certification a big plus but not required
- Steady work history in an automotive technician role
- Hold a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- 3 Day work week
- Highly competitive flat rate
- Benefits before 90 days
- Paid Training
- Spiff Program
- Paid Vacation
Published 2 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here